- The constitution of kenya.
- National Reproductive Health Policy booklet (2007)
- National guidelines for provision of youth friendly services in Kenya 2016
- National Adolescent Sexual Reproductive Health Policy 2015
- Ministerial commitment on Comprehensive Sexuality Education and ReproductiveHealth services for Adolescents and young people in Eastern and Southern Africa (2013)
- Kenya NCPD session paper No. 3 on population policy for National Development (2012)
- Legislative and Policy landscape on Non-Communicable Diseases in Kenya 2017
- Protecting Kenyan Youth from NCDs will Accelerate Realization of Vision 2030
- Addressing gaps in the Health Policy 2014-2030 to halt and reverse the rising burden of NCDs in Kenya
- Adolescent Health Symposium 2017: Youth Communique’
- AHAP Fact Sheet July 2019a
Talk To Us
The CSA is an independent non-partisan, non-profit organization established in 1988
Mbaazi Avenue, Off King’ara Road, Lavington.
P.O. Box 19329-00202, Nairobi Kenya..
Call: +254-20-2398723 / +254-20-2398724 / +254-202333921
© 2019 Centre for the Study of Adolescence